This poor blouse languished in its zip lock bag for years and years. At least 10, anyway. I was going through all the cut-out projects one day and just decided to get started on this one. I like to get a pattern to fit and then use it as a base to change collars, sleeves, closures, etc. Years ago I was using Simplicity 9210 as a basic blouse pattern and tried out lots of collar styles, this being one of them.
This blouse has full length sleeves with a placket and one button closure and is made from a tan/cream cotton chambray.
Since this was cut out years ago, it needed some adjustments to make it fit the now me, so I ended up taking smaller seam allowances on the sides and the sleeves, and I lowered the armholes about 1/2″.
It’s nice to scratch one UFO off the list and to hurry up and create more UFOs. So far I have cut out two tops for M and two shirts for me, a blue print and a red print. All are now tucked into their own zip lock bags waiting for me to get back to the sewing machine.