This poor bag sat around unfinished for months and months because of the thickness of fabric layers where the straps are attached to the bag. My machine wouldn’t handle it so it needed to be stitched by hand with a lot of strength and a hemostat to pull the needle through. The fact that it is finished is the result of a really good Korean drama I was watching. I needed something to work on while I was watching the episodes, so now I have a finished object. In case you are interested, the drama was The Greatest Love (also titled Best Love).
It’s hard to see on this print, but there is a pocket on the outer flap, pockets across the body front and back, and an adjustable strap.
The bag is lined with hot pink sheeting and the pockets are trimmed with bias cut from the print. It’s been so long since I made this that I can’t remember what kind of interfacing I used, but I think there is a combination of interfacing and batting.
Well, scratch another UFO off the list. This week I have been altering patterns and cutting out a few tops from my enormous stash of royal blue knit.