Well, those flannel booties haven’t been started yet, but while hunting through the sewing room for an old pattern, I found about four cut-out baby bibs. The fabric for these bibs was from my stash of decorator fabric samples I got from the upholstery brothers several years ago. Some of the fabric had large scale prints, so it turned into interesting baby bibs. I also cut out several more from other fabrics.
The fabric samples were only just big enough to fit the bib pattern onto so I thought this one turned out rather well through luck alone.
I think these are robots.
I like the way the elephant trunk ended up wrapped around the neckline. Also pure luck.
This was not a fabric sample but was from the remnant section at the fabric store a while ago for 50% off.
I only had the green bias tape in a wide tape, and I found it much harder to apply smoothly around such tight curves.
This a a nice bib for a little girl since it has pink binding and backing.
The baby gift box is about 3/4 full now, so I might try making a little dress or two.