I thought the yoke looked a little plain, so I hunted around in the ‘White Trims’ box until I found this edging. The photo makes it look like the color is different, but in real life it matches nicely. Because of the gathers under the yoke, the trim would have a tendency to flip up, so I used a straight stitch to stitch it down at the corners and in the middle section. I stitched on the inside of the wide scallop.
M tried on the blouse today and it really fits very well. All I have left to do is to sew on the bias neck binding, set in the other flutter sleeve and hem the bottom. For the first time, I tried doing a french seam at the armhole expecting it to be awful, but it was easier than I thought it would be on this pattern. All the other seams are french seams, too, because the fabric is thin.