Finally got the buttonholes and buttons in these PJs. This was the first time I have ever used Gutermann thread to make buttonholes, and boy, my Kenmore did not like that at all. The thread kept snapping halfway through the buttonholes, but I kept trying and managed to finish them all. It was hard to decide on a button color for this wild print, but since I was using buttons from the stash, I went with some apple green ones.
Now, on to the next project. I obviously have lots of new patterns in case I need inspiration. M came for dinner and gave her approval to several of the blouse/top patterns I got at the 50 cent sale. Both she and A are eager for me to get the serger set up and start making them knit tops.