There is just a little bit of blanket stitch to do around the sleeve hemline, and then this top will be finished. I used a bound edge at the neckline, trimming off the seam allowance. I’m not the best blanket stitcher in the universe, so I made a double row of stitching around the yoke and the sleeve hems to act as a guide for the width of the stitch:
Here you can barely see the stitching under the finished blanket stitch on the yoke:
This fabric was really ravelly, but there is a real feeling of accomplishment in taming a ravelly fabric and making the inside of a garment nice and neat.
For the next project, since this fabric was a little difficult to work with, I am going to make some more pajamas, since flannel is one of the easiest fabrics to manage.