I found this vintage pattern at the Benicia Antique Fair a year or two ago.
I used a decorator fabric that was purchased at a fabric store in Las Vegas last year. I cut my own bias tape, and this apron uses A LOT of bias tape. I cut the apron out many months ago, but the cut-out apron went walkabout and I didn’t find it until a few days ago lost in a stack of fabric.
I sewed the bias tape around the pockets, then stitched them to the apron as I was topstitching the bias tape down, then again around the edge. I like the looks of this method:
The next project will be a Mexican peasant blouse that I cut out of one of the IKEA sheets. I am still trying to decide on the embroidery pattern I want to use on it.