The peasant blouse will have 3/4 length sleeves, so I thought I would put elastic at the bottom edge for the first version. I recall buying (on special order) many packages of special non-latex elastic to use for anything I sew with elastic for the younger daughter, but where oh where did I put it. I remembered that I had put all the packages together in one place, but I couldn’t find it anywhere in the sewing room. Finally, I was ironing something and glanced up, and there was the elastic hanging from the thread rack.
Today I plan to cut out the blouse and start sewing it up. This one will be the test garment (muslin) so I won’t do the embroidery until I know it will fit.