I found the small stash of some Indian gauzes that I bought years ago for tops for the girls, so I decided to try out McCalls 5627 on the two yards of yellow. There was hardly any left at all after cutting out the top, so I am pleased for stashbusting purposes. This fabric is so light that it is wonderful to wear, but not so light that it is hard to sew. I had only about 6 inches of the border pattern left, so I was able to trim the yoke a little. Unfortunately, the bottom border was printed very unevenly, so the hem was a challenge. I decided to put matching the border on the side seams as the biggest priority and let the hem take care of itself. Luckily, the hem pattern is pretty even in the front where it counts.
The yoke is completely lined and topstitched.
Next project will be to make a pillowcase for a long, body pillow. I have the fabric prewashed and am going to go press it now.