I got to thinking about the green blouse and I decided it would look better with the blanket stitching/crochet trim on it. I had to hunt the blouse up since I had already given it to M, and I had to wait until she got back from her vacation to Texas. When I got it back, it only took about 1 1/2 hours to stitch the trim and I think it looks much better.
Then I wanted to start the assembly on the orange blouse, but it had mysteriously disappeared somewhere. I spent awhile looking for it before I finally found all the pieces on top of the fabric mountain in the sewing room. Now I can begin the sewing.