Holy cow, I got a picture to post to the blog after weeks of trying. Last week I finally started sewing again, cutting out a three-piece pajama set for A. I used a piece of sale-table knit that has been hanging around the stash for 15 or so years, but is finally making itself useful as a pair of pajama pants and a pair of pajama shorts. I also had a scrap of knit in a solid color that matched, and I made a sleeveless T-shirt pajama top. Now I have to preshrink some colorful flannel I got at the Joann sale for even more pajama pants. I think I see a length of red knit to use for the top in one of my containers of fabric in the sewing room.
We have been busy getting the garden ready for planting. Yesterday I set out the cucumbers and squash, and today I planted the beet seedlings and green onions. I still have to plant the carrots and kohlrabi, and the tomato plants are still too tiny to set out.
I was all set to cut out the Mexican Peasant top, but the yellow fabric M chose has decided to go walkabout somewhere in the sewing room. I seldom lose a piece of fabric, so we are wondering where this bright yellow cotton could be. Perhaps it is out in the garage waiting to be laundered. I guess I will start with the red fabric instead.