I do love this print, and I prefer to cook in a bright and cheerful apron. I had a few misadventures, such as sewing the pocket onto the back. I didn’t want to rip it off, so I just cut the neckline down to match the former front. On the second apron, I constructed the side pieces, then tucked them into a pocket so that they would not get lost, and then I accidentally got them caught in the stitching when I sewed on the binding. Luckily I was able to snip them out without ripping anything.
I haven’t decided what to sew this week. We have been busy moving Younger Daughter into her own apartment about 1 1/2 hours away, so there was no weekend sewing time. Of course, the room that used to be hers was left in a shambles, so I have to clean that up.
The weatherman says we are in for a heat wave this week. Just in time for the 4th of July.